AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

# of AB1 Shares on Issue and current EBIT best guess., page-26

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    My belief is Yat is well and truly up to date with his plan as to WHEN to List.
    As I have said previously, my belief is that we will List on the Nasdaq.
    3 months ago I was thinking the listing price would be $4 to $5.
    But given the unbelievable PM price increase recently and with the explosive growth in partners income (AXI etc) and own company's (Sandbox & Formula 1 Racing etc) income then I am upgrading my Listing call to $17 to $20. When will we List? My call is next 12-18 months. (Yat has already stated Listing will be next year)
    Given AB1's current true price (which I calculated above earlier @ 20 X EBIT) is approx $2.30 and with an EBIT of 50X (I believe realistic) is currently $5.75.
    Remember the forecast earnings revenue of $150,000,000 for the 30/6/2021 year end was made before the out of this world explosive growth over the past 3 months in relation to everything AB1 owns/partnerships with.
    I see no reason why by later next year our earnings and resultant share price can not multiply by at least 3 X, hence my Listing price estimate of $17 to $20. I believe we will list with about a 50 X EBIT due to the fact we are "a first in market new age stock" .
    Now this might be considered ramping, but regardless I belief my estimate will prove to be some where close.
    PS. Don't forget about the "Heavy hitters" (Rothchilds etc) that have bought in recently @ $1.10. In my 40 years of investing experience it is my belief that they would not even consider investing in a company if they believe that they can not 10 to 20 X bag their entry price - quickly!
    Just thought I would put this on record for future reference to brag about at our Listing party! lol.
    Remember, this is just my own opinion and please do your own due diligence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.