AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

$1.75 is the last matched price. Refer to previous posts and...

1. 1,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    $1.75 is the last matched price. Refer to previous posts and threads for our speculation on share price.
    IMO only and not advice is that the current fair value is between $3-5 a share based on the 2021 forecast revenue (which I think was conservative on the time they made the forecast) and the current speculated asset holdings of 500m+

They have shown compounded revenue growth for the last 4 years and in the infancy of blockchain gaming stage I can’t foresee this slowing down anytime soon. So based on that hypothesis alone I am personally speculating a billion+ in revenue takings by 2023 - could be faster as TSB could be a black swan for the company that follows the footpaths of Axie - and if you followed AXS you will understand that it went from a runway of 1m in 2019 to now 10 figure runway 2 years later.

All in all very hard to pinpoint a fair or accurate exit here but personally $10+ a stock will be what I am eyeing at as a potential exit in 2022. If the momentum of growth continues the at it does, I will have no reason to exit and will hold on for a much higher valuation as it compounds the growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.