RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

jacko / kactuss, you just don't have the class tp pull off a...

1. 3,341 Posts.
    jacko / kactuss, you just don't have the class tp pull off a 'subtle' ramp, you know one that might give the impression you're in the know. The reason you persist with it is beacuse YOU THINK it's really clever, but, the 5085 members here, plus the grasshpper in my front yard that have an IQ higher than yours! .....

So everytime you post one of those 'silly' little 'insider' ramps ..... me and my frogs have a really good chuckle at you.

Time to change your smelly blue singlet and smelly blue shorts, and whilst your at it, give the thongs a quick rinse. Went round to Jacko's once, he was very welcoming "Gerrday" he said, "Make yourself at home, have a p! ss in the sink if you need to go" ..... "But there's dirty dishes in there Jacko" says I, "Don't worry 'bout that, call it a pre-rinse!"

With the formalities over, Jacko lay back on his smelly couch with his tackle hanging out of his shorts, a stubbie inj one hand and a rollie in the other, and began to tell me about his exciting day ..... that took about half a minute!

I brushed off a couple of what looked like co ckroaches, got up and made my way to the door. Jacko got up too, but due to the exertion of getting his fat gut off the couch, a beery phart emitted from his fat ar $e which foulled the air ..... I ran outta there as fast as I could!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.