CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

of interest , page-3

1. 2,144 Posts.
    People keep questioning what happens when we start to get into lower grade material than this 3MT per year plant is built for.

The answer to me is very simple spread around this excellent permit area I suspect there will be high grade material in different places for a long time to come.

My guess is at around the fourth or fifth year of production a second plant will go in to treat lower grade material and as the digging goes on, dependant on the grade they are digging through will also depend on which plant the ore goes to.

Remember the first plant is designed to treat I think up to around 7 or 8 percent and I suspect a second larger plant to treat the sub 0.75 approx. will possibly be needed.

This is a concept that has not got into the heads of a lot on here.

These are my guesses and the views of others, better versed would be appreciated.

There is very good reason that this company is being stalked and also a very good reason for the downrampers. Until the plant is up and running and the share price is at a level representative of value don't expect WM to show too much. If I was being stalked in this manner I would keep my cards very close to my chest.

I hope what I have written is more than wishful thinking, it may be a lot of twaddle but you never know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.