ADR 5.26% 1.8¢ adherium limited

Thanks for your thoughts jamwolf, I hope you're right (to an...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Thanks for your thoughts jamwolf, I hope you're right (to an extent!). I think the outlook commentary will be important for the next quarterly. Once the market stops focussing on the question of survival, we might get a different picture in the SP.

Appreciate your point on the directors salaries - perhaps I'm too focussed on this issue. In light of the Propellor transaction the valuation discrepancy seems just too stark - and as an insider of the business I would have thought that on the balance of probability there would have been ONE director/ member of management who 'backed the truck up' so to speak. In every recovery/turnaround I've ever seen, the first sign has always been significant insider buying.

It'd be a shame to see this sold off so cheaply to a buyer. If I couldn't get AZ or similar to provide additional non-dilutive funding, you'd think there'd be some VC's/family offices that'd be interested in providing some cornerstone equity with attaching options, or convertible financing? Perhaps they might tell us they don't need future financing at all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $7.436K 434.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 194311 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 185999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.