OCV octaviar limited

Of some interest to some...Prime Trust Action Group Unitholder Update NoOf some interest to some..., page-4

1. 19 Posts.
    lawry1dog
    IMO it is anybody's guess when ARL are to pay a dividend - last I saw was they tt were "looking into it" after a
    pifer enquired. The amount to be distributed after "expenses" to about 10800 investors would probably not pay much more than a weekly grocery bill - depends on each individual holding!
    Other than IMF I do not believe tt anyone is privy yet to the amount on offer by KPMG, and where $20 mil & the 2000 investor figure being bandied about in media reports came fm is not clear.
    By all accounts, there were originally 10800 investors when PIF fell over - could it be tt only around 2000 actually signed up to the Class Action?
    If tt was the case I believe IMF would only have been able to chase the collective total held by those 2000 investors as at "D" day, plus perhaps interest and damages.
    The foregoing is my take on the current situation - I guess all will be revealed in the fullness of time sadly tt is something many Mums & Dads may not have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.