MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

o'farrell wilts , page-2

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    And, as the Holy-Man was quick to point out and agreeing with what I was saying about our Politicians,
    """The Government understands this....

There is nothing worse than a jobless politician...."".

It goes to say, as my old man used to say to me once upon a time, that, when the water will hit the bottom hole (You know what), even the donky will learn to swim.

First and foremost, the most important thing for our illustrious Pollies, is the #1, then followed by #2 and 3, and so forth. How quickly can they usually change their minds when the pressure is put upon them and when they know that their career in Politics is at stake and very limited, don't they.... roflmao......

Anyway, this media release shuld not effect us at all because our approval was already issued prior to this last Government release. The article says:

"""The ban will apply to any coal seam gas proposal that has yet to be approved under the Environment Protection and Assessment Act or the Petroleum (Onshore) Act."""

So now, Mr. Executive Management, and Board, get to work and see what you are able to do in getting us out of this quagmire.

Cheers all,
    Bud..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.