off goes another email to asx and asic, page-3

1. 1,971 Posts.
    no manipulation found by ASX, apparently there is no such thing. I just happen to be unlucky that every time i try and sell a stock this sort of activity occurs, it's just a coincidence, all sellers are always genuine, the ASX has assured me.

Dear FactorThis
    RE: Anteo Diagnostics Limited ADO

Thank you for this information regarding ADO. ASX Markets Supervision appreciates information that is received from the public, as it assists with our supervisory function.
    The order you have concerns with was entered at 4:09:37 and deleted at 4:10:22. The closing auction occurred at 4:10:25. The order was therefore at risk of trading in the closing auction. It was a genuine order to sell 2m ADO which had been acquired by the same client earlier in the day. Given the client wanted to sell 2m ADO, it is not logical, or apparent, that the client would want to draw out other sellers. The client was not on the bid at the time the sell order was in the market.

ASX understands that such orders can unintentionally create a false impression in the minds of other market observers. However, Surveillance is satisfied that there was no intention to create a false appearance in this instance and does not propose to take any further action.
    Thank you once again for raising your concerns with ASX.

Yours sincerely,
    Candice Trevenna
    Customer Service ASX Limited

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.