TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Off-grid suburb a 'perfect storm' for energy giants

1. 4,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Off-grid suburb a 'perfect storm' for energy giants

"The bottom line is that a revolution is happening, regardless of what the traditional energy suppliers do," he said. "They can either get with the program or get overrun. Affordable energy storage is now at the tipping point to reframe renewable energy as a genuine zero-carbon replacement for today's fossil-fuelled energy grid.'
    http://www.theage.com.au/it-pro/bus...-storm-for-energy-giants-20151207-glh7l5.html

Had a chat with a lady who bought a Tesla - said the family are all looking to buy electric cars and all to go off-grid cause it's catch 22 having an electric that uses coal to charge it!
    Tesla's 1,656 jobs underpin quest to make a profit

http://www.copyright link/leadershi...derpin-quest-to-make-a-profit-20151207-glhu24

The Hardman & C0 report was a cracker and straight up! It's not a 'world class resource' but more a 'world class project'. I also like at the AGM PB referring binding in 'negotiations' rather then the usual missed time frame's ie. 'coming weeks.' Picking bones but that's the way it is. Keep missing time frames, holders loose confidence in management. Still very pleased how Mt.Peake is unfolding and gotta remember it's just a spec stock that's looks as though will make it into production. Now I can wait till 2017 to sell some to fund a Tesla roadster due to hit the roads in 2017!

UM have you bought back in yet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.