CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

trouble is -so many of us who held, for years, stupidly...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    trouble is -so many of us who held, for years, stupidly believed, and propped up this company with OUR now long lost finances for so long, in ignorance of the alleged truths, ill afforded, but living in hope of better days going on what information we were being fed by the company management - were forced to sell in the desperate latter days to try and re-coup something rather than nothing -

and now we own no scrip, have no claim on any monies as existing creditors.
    This is despite numerous impassioned pleas to ASIC FOR SOME ACTION AND PROTECTION, whilst we held scrip, and a huge shareholder effort for justice, which went entirewly by the board.

TO all of us who lost thousands of thousands of $'s of scrip for so long, providing this company with it's wherewithal to do what it was allegedly doing in other alleged arenas, to allegdely benefit those at the top, we, the suckers, now end up with nothing, having suffered severe monetary losses. ASIC put all this in the too hard basket. Protecting shareholders seems to be a very selective process with them.

WHY are we not, then, taken nto account when it comes to any possible recoveries and disbursements of whatever capital can be discovered. Surely we should all be first in the queque. A class action should be a consideration - backed by ASIC or similar on all our behalfs.

Gangsters on killing rampages get life in gaol. SOME Companies, on the other hand, allegedly HAVING GROSSLY DECIEVED shareholders, and keeping the huge benefits of their invested monies, get off scot free, unpunished, and unscrutinsed by the relevant lawmakers.

Free enough to allegedly make plans to live anothetr day, and, allegedly, with the resources they still allegedly have access to, to ALLEGEDLY PLAN TO START THE PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN, with the alleged help of some nifty accountants and lawyers and off-shore tax havens.

If I go into a bank or 711 and carry out a robbery, and am caught, no matter how minor the incident, and the amount I stole, I would expect to end up with a gaol sentence.

With white collar crime, alleged miscreants seem to live a charmed life and get off scot free.

It seems the relevant law enforcement entities in the financial industry, instead of persecuting small financial planners with impossible to meet compliance fetters, should be forced to do their job, and go all out to stop this disgraceful state of affairs of shareholders monies disappearing down murky plugholes, and them seeming to not care about doing anything about it!

If ASIC are not up to it - throw them out and install a new entity which CAN do the job and protect shareholders for a change!

CVI shareholders screamed to ASIC for help! They dud deep and provided a lot of their research for them. And still they allegedly looked the other way and did absolutely nothing! It is a disgrace - and many people's financial lives have been ruined!!

WHY IS THIS ASIC?? Shareholders begged - and you did nothing!

SHareholding investors need some answers - and not just in the instance of this company!

Again, I would urge a shareholder push for some sort of class action in this case wih regard to the allegations against the Board and Management of CVI.

(Then again, as w are not aylum seekers, the law (up to the High Court) will never offer to help any of us, pro bono!
    So we are left to sink, it seems And no one really gives a damn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.