A2M 1.50% $5.90 the a2 milk company limited

Hi Joe, The 2 sides of opinions regarding "why Jayne?" are...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hi Joe,
    The 2 sides of opinions regarding "why Jayne?" are fascinating to me. Everything is a process. I suspect that Geoff and the hiring crew from A2M knew what they were looking for when they hired Jayne. They were looking for someone skilled in excelling in a disruptive environment.

That disruptive environment happens to be in the dairy industry. It could have been anywhere really, its all a process. If you understand how to thrive and grow as a disrupter in a particular industry you can apply that knowledge and skill to any industry. At this point in A2M's growth they are looking to accelerate that disruption in a move to capture more market share and profitability. I think Jayne can do just that but the bottom line is that we'll all know relatively soon.

As for posters questioning the "diversity hiring" aspect, Jorden Petersen talked about this in a short clip:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=jorden petersen diversity&ia=videos&iax=videos&iai=UO4j1ZsJVk0

I trust A2's judgment when they said in their December 18th press release:
    Jayne is an outstanding senior executive with particular strengths highly relevant to a2MC’s next growth phase. These include her extensive experience in strategy formulation and execution, insight into customer-centricity and innovation and importantly an understanding of operating in a disruptive environment.​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.