SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Am rushing to post this without having access to my usual...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Am rushing to post this without having access to my usual 'library' of HC posts, ASX announcements etc
    I was looking to find the mention from Button/ASX/legal team during 16 April 2020 hearing re off market transfers occurring and she/they ASX stated trading was occurring off market for ISX shares.

WHICH WASN'T AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION then as only one deceased estate's shareholding had been transferred.
    Time for some to review the 16 April 2020 thread on HC in its entirety - jacklesd's posting the Fed Court hearing as it occurred:

Do be reminded of this page though - excerpt below:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-commences-federal-court-action-against-asx.5118100/page-32

>>>>
    Following that claim - the first known OMT AFTER the FC hearing post April 2020 - JLo was announced on HC as having sold via OMT and fortunately 'sold' to friend, a fellow holder.
    >>>
    SINCE the very recent announcement of the next FC hearing [due to be held 15 July] - there is NOW a a flurry of new HC posters claiming to have ISX shares to sell via OMT.

I can't access my 'library' this evening but am wishing to remind some, that part of the ASX submission on 16 April 2020 was that ISX shares were being traded off market ---- and this wasn't true at that time.  Also there was another thread containing cautions for those seeking OMT's.
    >>>
    For the next FC hearing  -  given the recent HC evidence from the last few days/weeks - ASX will be able to allege yet again that ISX is being traded via OMT.  HOWEVER - whether the OMT's actually occur is another question and whether those buying the new shares will be deemed to be legal holders and whether the sellers will not seek any claims for losses if they transfer their shares at a loss prior to the actual ASX (or other platform's) trading of ISX shares.

Formatting nightmare above and below and alas I will not have better access to tech/info for a few days.

Take care though...these HC OMT 'jests' 'offers' 'considerations' may actually form part of the ASX's evidence on 15 July.  As some HC posts did 16 April.

• jacklesd

623 Posts.
      Date:
      16/04/20
      Time:
      15:52:44
      Post #:
      ASX confirms that it is concerned with performance shares and revenue, refers to this and the OM report as being in the public domain. Refers to AFR articles, also in the public domain.

Basically, that ISX reputation is already so tarnished that publishing the SOR will not do much damage.

"ISX is already not unblemished in terms of press reporting."
    • siciliavin

1,800 Posts.
      Date:
      16/04/20
      Time:
      15:52:57
      Post #:
      -- Content Moderated --
      • Date:
        16/04/20
        Time:
        15:53:22
        Post #:
        Did she just stoop as low as to quote the press ?...unbelievable !!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.