SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Off- market transfer of ISX, page-76

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    I have never made a single claim of where the price is going. What I have made instead are predictions, one of which is that the company is going to get delisted regardless of what you think or desire. The board of directors and CEO plus red 5 and what not own such overwhelming amount of shares on issue that they can decide on whatever they want. You only need to wait for

AGM result to figure out whether I am right or wrong.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2258/2258502-a0d979087d1c9bb5159d5321961da814.jpg
    From the above it seems quite clear that ISX would vote to delist and for that pay rise. So if I am ISX, personally I would delist, move all of my assets to NSX the company and turn it into a new ISX. The legacy ISX I would just abandon and throw away as an empty husk. The new ISX would still be listed on the ASX and JK would still be the CEO.

As for relisting on another exchange, you have to stop and think. ISX is being investigated by both the bourse and the regulator. ISX has already been found to have failed to adhere to a bunch of listing rules based on the SOR. ISX also is suing the bourse for damages. So under what logic would other premium exchanges decided to accept ISX into their listing? Think about that.

As for:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2258/2258506-c83351266d053ebdf48cbeb1b3384896.jpg

Well ISX has an extremely easy way to prove in a confidential way, their innocence, ie. to appoint an independent auditor such KPMG or something to audit everything they have like wirecard did. So why are you as holders not pursuing that? Why would ISX not pursue that? Hmmm?

This thread is a clear evidence then most if not all of the most staunch supporter of ISX themselves do not have the conviction.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 29/06/20
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.