AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Off Market, page-137

1. 4,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    Yes mate some desperate posts of recent, when you read 200-300 posts a day over nine stocks you hold, amongst many others you are interested in you soon see the weasels, plenty around town at the moment.

I don’t bite anymore, just traders looking to level their accounts.

And a Christmas cheer to you to mate, it is the season to be jolly but I expect our Christmas present to be a little late this year.

Most here are very aware of what AVZ will do to the lithium space when they get the ML, and the eventuality get to production. They will undercut many companies on costs and supply.

You want millions of tons of the best white gold in the world, it’s going to cost you frick all to process it as it has the lowest spod impurities in the world. We will sell it to yo and you will make a fortune being the lowest cost converter on earth. All you have to do is invest another 500m and sort out the transportation issues.

Then like AVZ you will be printing money until the cows come home. Geez I suspect there are more than few mining companies watching this unfold and wish they were in CATL’s position right now.

Few hurdles to get over yet, but I’m still trying to fathom the market effect when this resource, an icon resource in recent mineral history gets to go ahead.

She is going to be explosive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.