UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Firstly I would like to thank the great hospitality I have...

1. 13,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2683
    Firstly I would like to thank the great hospitality I have received from the Perth HC crew. They have certainly made my stay one to remember and help strengthen our communication link we have established over the past year.

I must say that most, if not all, who attended yesterday's AGM would have left the meeting feeling very confident with their investment.

The general comment I received from those who attended was "I'm glad I came".

Viewing the meeting from the Board's perspective, they must have been overwhelmed to see a packed house and the keen interest the shareholders are displaying in their quest for MORE specific information on the latest drilling results.

I certainly was not expecting to go away from the meeting with an xyz tonnage figure, however looking at the body laungage, one would could clearly see that the directors are very confident with the recent discovery.

I spent a good deal of time speaking to Alan B, Barry F and Dr Van Der Hor and must say that they have confirmed what most of the regulars on this thread have uncovered during the past year.

The internet connection at the motel I'm staying at is very slow and I'm getting a bit of pressure from other guests who wish to use my PC so I'll fill you all in with more details when I return home early next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.