PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

off-take agreement, page-3

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

It could be that buyer/s were waiting and decided to wait no more based on what is an imminent announcement....and a share price showing strong technicals and underpinned by several near term fundamental developments.

We add sub 200 million shares on the register to that, and remembering that many of us in PLV are here for bigger returns, and you get not a lot of shareholders looking to sell at this stage of the game.

From what I can see judging from the posts here on HC over a period of time is that some are waiting for the $1 regions to sell...some towards 1.25 (remember that also correlates to the Investec valuation that was based months ago on a substantially smaller resource assumption)

And then there are those of us here, of which I am one, who are looking out further....

Finding a good company with good management with an increasing resource, low amount of shares on issue and lining up numerous company defining milestones in several months are not always easy to find...

For those not aware, at least 4 broker reports have been released on PLV in 2010. The most recent from Intersuisse values the company at $2.82 per share on what is a fairly conservative set of estimates.
    Resource will increase. DSO will increase. Valuation will go up.

The announcement, preceded by the trading halt may not eventuate next week.

On another note;

I thought drill results from Isthmus would be last week based on September 6 2010 announcement to ASX as follows;

'Managing Director Tony Schoer said: ?This is a very pleasing start to drilling at the Isthmus. The Isthmus has a complex geological structure, and while it is early days in the Isthmus drilling program, our confidence has increased that the Isthmus contains high grade ore suitable for direct shipping?.
    Cutting of the core will shortly commence and then be transported to Perth for assay. Assay results will be announced when received in around 4-6 weeks.'

The 6th week is this week folks. So expect something there. Hopefully there is further confirmation of IO suitable for beneficiation to further increase the resource size, and hopefully signs of DSO that will firstly meet....then exceed the companies hopes re tonnages for DSO at the Isthmus.

Things 'appear' to be lining up nicely.

With 'both' technical and fundamental analysis looking good hopefully we have much, much more in the tank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.