HXG 5.88% 1.6¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Off Take, page-18

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Ok Matt, I have looked at which company you own.
    Lets compare the 2 announcements & companies
    The UNX MOU has a target of 100ktpa, at what price?
    UNX has no jorc, no lithium-ion battery compatibility testing & no start date for production or offtake agreement.
    For Lamboo does it which specific mine, both Macintosh & South Korea have a jorc resource that has been successfully tested for use in lithium-ion battery production. Announcements have consistently said production will commence late 2014/early 2015 & ramp up & since Lamboo are exporting concentrate capex & timeframe for construction will be quite short.
    Lamboo has a binding offtake with one user (I agree soon to be 'partner' but this is still a supply agreement) & now another supply agreement at market prices, one with a floor of $2k per ton.
    UNX has an MOU for an offtake agreement, which is not a final supply agreement, with no mention of price at all.
    I am extremely pleased with todays announcement & consider it the most significant offtake agreement yet in the emerging graphite space.
    I have significant doubts about a number of the other emerging graphite companies on quality & impurities.
    I have no such doubts with Lamboo.
    With the current jorcs, supply agreements & purity testing Lamboo will get to production. If the merger goes through they will also have spherical graphite production facilities & proven graphite mining experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $8.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $3.384K 211.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73336 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 205101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.