BCF blue chip financial solutions limited

off the air

1. 45 Posts.
    An announcement on 10 April that as of 1 April the company is changing to be known as Northern Crest, to "quarantine the listed company from reputational damage" - here's clue guys - too late, nothing can now erase the stench.

Maybe the 1 April was the giveaway (and what fools we look now, ASX?): As of today, all the contact details are dead - www.bcfs.com.au is gone, www.northerncrest.com.au doesn't exist, the toll free numbers are disconnected, and the office number shown on the release to the ASX goes to an answering machine at a firm called Barclay Walsh, who aren't in the phone book either.

I wonder who's still there to put out the next press release to the ASX? You know, the one that says it's all gone down the tubes?

I'm only a tiny little shareholder, I was lucky to sell almost all of my holding near $1. But there's lots of instos, and lots of other punters, who must be real annoyed for ever believing what directors were saying.

Sadly though I've got an investment with BCFS, and so far it's December 07 since I got an interest payment from them. I'm not the only one in that boat - there'll be another hundred like me who have been stiffed.

I guess some lessons you just have to learn the hard way - and no excuses here, I knew it was a speccy. But it would be nice to be able to trust directors who look you in the eye and give certain assurances.. I do look forward to catching up with them again one day.

cheers,

A sadder and wiser Nugget

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.