CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

off the radar!, page-7

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    No Ktrianta I don't know anything specific, just taking a punt that everything slows down before Easter and over the Easter break. Once Easter is over there are only 11 weeks left before the end of the financial year.

Note the excerpts below from CFE announcements:

1 FEB "Following the successful completion of the disposal of the Sappes Gold Project and the takeover offer by Exxaro Resources Limited of African Iron Limited, the Company will ramp up and focus on its Initial Public Offering of Marampa on the Alternate Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange."

9 FEB "As detailed in the media articles today, the Company has ramped up the IPO of Marampa and its current aim is to successfully complete that process by the end of the current financial year."

15 MAR "Subsequent to 31 December 2011, the Company has revisited the IPO of Marampa and its current aim (subject to continuing appetite in capital markets) is to successfully complete that process by the end of the financial year."

My personal wishes - PERTH GLORY gets two home finals and takes out the A League Grand Final. Also I get another Dividend from CFE soon so I can buy a few more CFE shares before the IPO happens. (and maybe put a dollar or two on Perth Glory)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.