LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

off to 32c and beyond soon ?, page-25

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Aaaargh Mitta me hearty....

As she rise up the volume be lower and lower.

Shows that the bulls are not buying into a rally.

As she run out of puff we see a doji star on the horizon marking the top of the rise.

Then todays volume was those whom thought it was going to the moon aye...they abondoned ship like scurvy dogs happy to take a few dubloons now for their trouble.

So they sell... the nervous dogs.

We have formed a higher high but need to form a higher low and best we be closing the gap before we set sail for glory....which she may now be doing.

If ye be seeing this HL shipmates then it be forming a safe entry for the long before she sets sail north.

Then it be testing times me hearties, testing times but we await confirmation before we be on our way to glory.

We need the bulls matey, we need the bulls aye.

At the moment she just be traders, short term profiteers happy to take a little but we need the ones known as "smart money" to pile on and drive this scurvy dog to glory.

But if she break the lows matey and the supply comes back to town then we may have to batten the hatches for there be a foul storm approaching.

So shorten the mainsail and bear left 60 degrees to starboard as we see if we can get a bit of bullish volume onboard.

I trust this be answerin your questions master Mitta.

And now I be off for some rum matey whilst me waits for the smart money.

Aaaaaargh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.