SSS 3.92% 4.9¢ sam's seafood holdings limited

nope...we dont want a cut and paste.Most holders and those...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    nope...we dont want a cut and paste.

Most holders and those reading the SSS thread would have read most SSS announcements over the past year...one would hope anyway.

I'd like discussions....not one liners on "she's going to the moon" type.....on yoru interpretation of your reading and research...anyone's.

Amazing no one is keen to post about it and its most probably because SSS is simply a trady frenzy share where people dont really care too much about the details...but she's just good for the trade. Nothing wrong with that.

But its not wise / moral to be spruiking a company whose market cap has jumped 15 times up on the back of a few announcements saying "yeah we tried the fish thing, but we'll give mining a go".

Maybe SSS is worth 100 times its price right now?

How could we know when the only feedback we get from people when we ask for interpretation, calculations etc, we get told "you dont hold, so bugger off"...."BionicBoy missed the boat".

Its been a great run from where its come, no one can hassle that, but after a 15 times increase in share price, would it be too much to ask for holders to spruik / share their thoughts and why since this new miner has a market cap many times that of a lot of other mining company;s much further down the path than SSS?

I do believe that its been a brilliantly orchestrated pump.

Prove me wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.