CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Historic Drive, luckily i didn't get home in time to have a bet....

1. 40 Posts.
    Historic Drive, luckily i didn't get home in time to have a bet. Hope you didn't do too much damage.

Well as far as my thoughts on PIE are concerned i believe its a no brainer. Its just the waiting that's annoying. For us long term holders that have held for a few years or more now its very frustrating, although my average is below current prices so i should look at the positives.

As i mentioned before as well as other posters, everything is falling into place very well. Here are a some points already mentioned but they highlight that a deal will be done, its just a matter of how many numbers will be ordered.

1) Telstra Approached PIE regarding the trial of their innovative webphone.

2) Telstra released an ann. saying they are overwhelmed with the response in the early stages of the trial.

3) Justin Milne joins the board of PIE to make negotiations smooth, easy and diligent (i.m.o.)

4) During the trial period, Wellington and Christchurch airports otder PIE webphones for the purpose of catering for local and international travellers whilst waiting around in the airprts.

5) Police and Credit union orders PIE webphones.

6) Those contracts further strengthen the innovative technology that PIE has to offer not only with the Webphone itself, but also the wifi and advertising revenue that will be received which is why Telstra obviously approached PIE in the first place.

7) Recent ann. from Telstra telling its shareholders that they are on the cusp of an explosion in the innovation and development of new technology in the internet / broadband sector and that it is "LOCALLY" developed. (This is almost as certain as saying they are about to deploy PIENETWORKS WEBPHONES throughout the country in high traffic locations)

8) Telstra have not announced that they are trialling a similar product from a competing company. They will make the Webphone to be a multi revenue raising device and probably have their techs working with PIE's techs to make it a flawless product. That's why Justin Milne is onboard to oversee a smooth business relationship.

9) The trial period ended almost 6 weeks ago. It would be unprofessional and extremely unlikely of Telstra to walk away now. If they are not interested, that would have been announced.

10) As others have said "The planets are lining up perfectly". Its not a matter of "if", its a matter of how many. i.m.o.

11) Don't forget the directors loaded up at 3 cents a share. I gotta feeling that will look cheap soon and i have seen no sign of directors selling during these last days as the ann gets closer. So i would take a wild guess and suggest they have more than just a hunch that a deal will be done.

12) Most importantly, if Telstra walk away now, would they spend the next 15 months trialling another similar product from another company ? NO !!
    That's how long this has been going. First announced in April last year. And can Telstra afford to wait approx 15 more months to release something similar that caters for public use of phone/internet and wifi if they were to walk away and look elsewhere ? ABSOLUTELY NOT !!

HOLD ON FOR THE RIDE FELLOW SHAREHOLDERS.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.