GML 4.55% 2.1¢ gateway mining limited

There does not seem to be any serious support for GML, and I can...

1. 27 Posts.
    There does not seem to be any serious support for GML, and I can only speculate that it is most likley due to a handful of major shareholders.
    Any other resources stock with such seriously good prospects would be now trading above 10-15 cents, but the lack of support from institutional investors, and lack of a serious full time board is rather obvious. Yes the MD Mr. Bray has been buying, putting his money where his mouth is, but having checked his background he has never had a serious position in the resources sector, which leads me to repeat myself, who is running GML and why the complete lack of support?

I do hold a fairly large parcel, and I agree with the very enthausastic and vigilant Pints on this post that other juinior minning stocks with a hint of anytrhong like GML would have been a few folds over the rather dismal price and the even more dismal numbers being traded. But there is an upside and that upside is shareholders such as myself, pints, adamblackie and others are NOT SELLING and are holding on.

Maybe an update on the drilling program should be considered by GML.

Fingeres crossed at all times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $8.304M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $11.08K 507.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 473184 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 165000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.