LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

off topic at last

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Can't help it. But are we still interested ?
    Quote:
    “I am Chinese,” a reader writes, “and I believe the reason people made the wrong prediction about China is because they do not understand the essence/mission of the Chinese Communist Party and why the Chinese people, after all the calamities in the last 60 years, still support the party. Its mission has been to rescue China from oppression, robbery and humiliation. So in its essence, it is the same as the Nationalist Party that retreated to Taiwan 60 years ago. The difference is they choose different paths to achieve basically the same goal.

“Yes, I know in the process of ‘liberating’ they caused more oppression than ever, like in the Cultural Revolution, and more insanity, like in the Great Leap Forward, but overall, China has risen from a weak, humiliated nation to be independent, proud and powerful, so people give the CCP a passing grade.

“I am a libertarian and I share many points Doug Casey expressed about nation-states, but the fate of the nation really affects your life. When you feel the pain, it is very personal.

“If I am right, then I predict the CCP will (1) eventually discard its ideology on paper (it has done so in action), (2) change its name and (3) merge with the National Party, and after all this, people continue to support it.”
    Unquote

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.050(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $8.348M 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16304 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.