ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Off-topic chat, page-13

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Human induced global warming is the single greatest hoax perpetuated on the human race in history.
    CO2 - a naturally occurring compound - is the lifeblood of plants! Where is the evidence that carbon dioxide is the climate control knob?
    How do you account for literally EVERY single doomsday prediction of the last century being wrong? Literally every one, universally, wrong.
    The globe didn’t self combust in the 1930s.
    There was no ice age in the 70s.
    And how do you explain that fact the planet has actually been COOLING for the past 18 years when all this CO2 continues to ramp up.
    Global warning alarmism is no different to any other egocentric concept man has conceived, including religion, and there are hordes of people gouging money from the trough.
    The fact we humans think there is ANYTHING we can do to trump what the almighty sun does to this planet is arrogant and misguided.
    I find it an entirely depressing look at mankind and the way we think.
    Richard Branson went on a submarine expedition recently and the team discovered stalactites 70 m beneath the surface of the water. SEVENTY METRES!! These can only be formed above water. The only conclusion is that water levels have risen at least 70m in however many years (probably millions). I wasn’t around in my Hyundai back then, so I’m pretty confident I didn’t contribute to that.
    Watch as it all unravels over the next 20 years and, like a kid so entrenched in a lie or having discovered they were wrong, they’ll shift the goalposts.
    “Yes, it’s cooling, but not by NEARLY as much as the earth used to”. Etc.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 06/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.91K 587.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371473 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 289608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.