ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Off-topic chat, page-46

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    OMG you deride commentary like delusional but happily accuse thousands of experts of perpetuating a hoax.

Even reading that article you can read the religious fervour it is written with, religious fervour and an agenda bent that I don't get reading normal 'science'. Weird that you can accuse us of it, despite just being a self-proclaimed impassionate exposer of truth. The fervour must have slipped by you reading the passage I excerpted below.

The United Nations' International Panel on Climate Change has been the major "denier" of cyclical solar activity "forcing" climate change, because it directly challenges the supposedly settled science that "anthropogenic" releases of fossil fuel CO2 is the exclusive cause of global warming that threatens destruction of all living creatures.

Hmm. Ok. Climate is complex. They are adjusting models all the time. I doubt NASA and NOAA and CSIRO and the like discount solar flare activity and solar cycles and any affect it is likely to have but ok, as a scientist I would never discount any possible cause or effect? Why are you certain they do? Conspiracy? Hoax? That, my friend, is for whackos to believe. The idea that so many people would perpetuate either on such a scale and with such consequences is unfathomable.

You can't just keep dumping a known a greenhouse effect causing gas into the atmosphere and expect no repercussions. Logic 101 will tell you that. The rest I leave to the multitude of independent experts and I don't pretend to know better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2564 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.