ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Off-topic chat, page-3

1. 4,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    A storm ? 

Lightening strikes...bolts of electricity...sparks flying...

All coming out of the new batteries that will change the world. 

Lets hope so. I think we need to get battery technology cranked up to save the planet now, not just our own asses.  

Saw a movie the other night on Netflix called Chasing Ice. Scary stuff. I think the ice sheets are going to rapidly melt in the next few decades and OUR planet is going to go under. Electricity is the power, batteries are the medium to carry said power and solar will generate it. We need to get the batteries and solar cracking otherwise its going to be biblical in the way Noah told it. 

And I'm being serious. CO2 is 400ppm. The pre-industrial level was around 280ppm.  The last time this much CO2 in our atmosphere (300-400ppm) was in the mid-pliocene, around 3 million years ago. Before cave men were using stone tools.   Last time consistently over 400ppm was 16 million years ago.  
    It has been between 190 and 290 ppm for the last 800,000 years. The increase is extraordinary. Gone up 120 ppm since the 1950s. 
    An obviously the increase is accelerating.
    500ppm by 2050 they say. Its all over at those levels. Its actually already over because the levels are still rising and going faster. Not slowing down. So forget about stopping and completely give up the fantasy of reversing them, if we don't change course. 

Greenland and Antarctica are the 2 massive ice sheets on the planet and they are melting. 

If all buildings were used to create solar(panels, windows) and NEW batteries stored gigs of GWH hours cheaply and efficiently then the CO2 from fossil fuels would go down and down and down until its backup generators only. Some third world countries would use old cars but the planet can handle that. 

But the planet can't handle the first world driving petrol/diesel cars to work every day, and powering up its fridges and air con using coal. 

We need solar and batteries NOW ! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $44 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1171348 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 958773 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 381465
Last updated 12.02pm 14/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.