EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Management: In an operational phase (post startup) I would like...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Management: In an operational phase (post startup) I would like to see key senior management roles occupied by reputable executives who have been in the industry (admixture) for number of years and have solid links to major organisations that may potentially use our product. Note that most big deals are done not by sales people but by senior executives who have solid links within the industry. Transition from startup to operation requires different set of skills. I don't believe EDE has fulfilled this very necessary requirement. For example companies like FMG and LYC have accomplished this quite successfully (LYC in a very tough market completely dominated by China). But both companies have successfully progressed from startup to operation with executives with specific skills perfectly suited to the stage they were in.

Marketing: EDE is in a tough market where they will have to fight major brand names and products manufactured by large and reputable global giants. I don't think EDE has the financial firepower to take on the big boys from a marketing point of view. Therefore, employing a highly regarded senior executive, say ex-BASF as the CEO could potentially make significant inroads at a lower cost to the company.

Finance: My worry here is any requirement for a CR to fund operations in the medium term. This will dampen the wider shareholder confidence in a major way (I'm not talking about the HC few who will always find something positive in any negative outake due their personal stake in the company). EDE has already updated their investor presentations with a question mark in relation to subsequent exapansion startup dates. This does not give any confidence to a shareholder in terms of delivery as promised. As far as I'm concerned it tells the public that we have no idea when we can progress to the next phase.

I'm hoping the team at EDE are intelligent enough to make decisive changes as they are needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.