PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Sorry guys.Thanks dogboy.. you know me I love calling...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Sorry guys.

Thanks dogboy..
    you know me I love calling AR......just being a tad careful my friend, I think deep down I still carry a lot guilt that so many family and friends bought OXR (OZL) on me being so bullish on them, and through the years stuck with them because through thick and thin they did come good. Like many others came good BHP WPL NCM etc I might add. Just such a huge shock they (ozl) came within a whisker of really hitting the wall. Still so much money lost by people who were trying to do the right thing invest and put some away for their old age. OZL are so lucky I believe that MM decided to go ahead still after they were not able to have PH. I really thank god for that as some (family, friends)are still holding, many at least some but not as much as before. Very easy for now for one or two on the OZL thread to say they had the balls to hold, but if ozl had hit the wall one would have felt like an idiot not to have sold quite a few if not all, When you had even the crazy CEO saying they came so close 3 times. I would have been 80% wiped out. Sorry guys for the non topic.

Cheers
    Mx

PS on top of all that you have idiots like Nursery thinking I want ozl to die. When the complete opposite is true. anyway come on PNA :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.