PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Mission - poor choice of words on my part saying that we are...

1. 1,086 Posts.
    Mission - poor choice of words on my part saying that we are "relying" on you. Your AR's are a bit of comic relief or light-hearted fun in the otherwise serious business of making a buck or 2 and are always appreciated.

I realise it's no use me telling you that you shouldn't feel guilt - but consider yourself told nonetheless. We are all responsible for our own investment decisions. My guess is that you got people into OXR at relatively low prices - those same people then had the option to take profit. I must admit I exhorted others to get into OXR as well. I hope we're all a lot wiser now - with 20/20 hindsight I can see that OZL was a mistake and it seems obvious now. I won't let that happen to me again - trailing stop/loss is my friend (not the trend).

However you shouldn't let the OXR experience stop you from bringing those same people into the PNA fold. This time you can issue some provisos for them such as stop/loss and "nobody ever went broke taking profit".

I know you're not vindictive and I know you still dearly love PH. You did the right thing by selling down - I sold some too because OZL wasn't passing the sleep test for me. Positive people like yourself aren't known for wishing evil on others so I know (as most others do too) that you still want OZL to prosper.

I don't think Nursery is all bad but he would do well to be a little more considerate of others who have been hurt by the OZL debacle. Although he didn't initiate the use of "nervous nellies" he certainly has shown no compassion for the long-term OXR holders who had to sell to hold onto the shreds and our sanity.

It's difficult to walk away from feelings of guilt but there are grounds for vindication.

Sorry to have had to added to off topic

But great to see 36c

All the best to all PNA holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.