CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

off topic QBL thread

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Good afternoon Bas,

Thanks for your questions. You have tagged me twice so I would like to respond to you.

As a researcher myself, and former poster, I do respect the amount of time that it takes to go through announcements, research background notes and media and then make observations and form questions to participate in debates. I also note that your line of questioning to the company and on this forum, in general, has been more respectful of late.

As you are probably aware my role is not just to act as the HC rep but I am also contracted to look after Shareholder Relations, as mentioned in both the EGM and AGM. That role will increase this year. I also have a responsibility to ensure correct information is supplied to our shareholder base on Social media and to help answer questions, as well as reporting to the Board.

There is an old saying " it is the glory of the king to search out a matter". We all have a responsibility to be a king over our own investments and as many encourage members to do, do as much research as possible; contact the company, check out the validity of posts and clarify data posted by members.

Bas, I have followed your posting on here since January 2018 and have also noted/respected your decision to keep your identity private. But to understand the intent of your questions, would you mind commenting on the following post of yours on the 10th of January?

Post # 37080693

Would appreciate your response.

Regards.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.