CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Well we ought to be accurate - I haven't actually tagged you on...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1883
    Well we ought to be accurate - I haven't actually tagged you on any occasion today. Not once today (until now) have I typed @Neil1959

I have merely replied to your posts. Two different actions are tagging and replying - I believe.

"... it is the glory of the king to search out a matter

You are quoting from Proverbs 25:2 - yes? If so, here's the complete English version of the same quote just for the benefit of others;

"It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out." Does make one wonder about the term 'conceal' and who might see oneself as ... well ... you know who!

Well, well, well ... I hadn't picked you as having a theological disposition. Hmm ... is there any connection between you quoting from Proverbs 25:2 and the religious beliefs of the BOD? Are you members of the same church / synagogue by any chance?

"But to understand the intent of your questions, would you mind commenting on the following post of yours on the 10th of January?"

I am always happy to stand by my posts and ideas. However, I have always considered it impolite to ignore the questions of others (you failed to address my questions) before asking questions of my own (like you have just done).

And I am sure that you are not genuinely wanting to, "... understand the intent of your questions", But that's another matter and of little consequence.

In short, if you can please address my questions (post https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/37122083/single) then I will happily respond to your question - even though the immediate point of your question is unclear to me but I will figure it out ... I suppose. 

Oh and I have always found it good practice to never try and throw a curve ball unless you can be sure where it will land - just my experience.

See ... it does look like we are getting to know each other!biggrin.png

Would appreciate your response ... first!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.