CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

No, as I say, Bas, your input to all of this is, and proves to...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    No, as I say, Bas, your input to all of this is, and proves to be, invaluable. No point duchessing people. My input will never have anything at all towards reading charts or interpretting that type of stuff, but when the time comes that this company declares itself holding the necessary licences, I would like to know that they have been granted the necessary permits to actually undertake what they propose or purport to do. It is one thing to hold a liquor license, it is quite another thing to hold a permit allowing you to sell 100% ethanol.

The same parameters will apply to pot. Israel's 'Pharmocann' is asking for trouble. Israel does not allow the export of high THC drugs, tablets or whatever. So they ask Australia to do it for them. And of course, we're sucked in.

There is no way that Australia is going to be sucked in to doing what Israel will not allow. I know that this is going way off the course of the present discussion, but it is true.

It may be a minor thing, but if any of you guys tune into the New Zealand Herald, (Yes, that is my homeland), well, you would have read about Medicann's demise today.

I feel that pot will reach its zenith soon and fall away. Any of you who have tried to cook with the stuff will know that engine oil is about the same.

I believe that all the yabbering about 'triploids is nothing but a guise. In our day, triploids were nothing unusual. I have seven preserved four leafed clovers. They were accurately described as 'uncommon, certainly not 'scarce'.
    With all due respect, I do not believe for one moment that AK is a world expert. He describes, as new, a triploid that for so many years we regarded as normal.

Not trying to put anybody down, just need to get all of you thinking xx
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.