SVL 0.00% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

Off Topic (tangential to but still relevant to stock), page-4

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    The Govt. gifting ‘free’ (tax payer) money is not a panacea to this self-induced crisis.

We can only ever get back to some sort of ‘normality’ by creating goods and providing services. That requires people to employed and actually WORK for their money. The other benefit of working is that it engenders pride and a sense of purpose. Being paid by a self-serving Govt to stay home to rot your life away from Govt induced fear and depressive isolation is no solution to prosperity on any level. Govt funding is a sure bet gateway to financial and social depression. The ramifications of this Covid scam will prove to be absolutely devastating.

Someone here mentioned BiCarb Soda and Lemon. The use and application of this combination is very well documented in this book by Dr Mark Sircus. I highly recommend his ‘non-pharmaceutical’ treatments on a whole range of conditions.

I am looking forward with great interest to see how the banks that are massively short gold and silver, manage to escape their current huge debt positions……………. if in fact they can!

Those who have leased silver and /or gold from JPMorgan, to help delay the inevitable, will soon rue the day they became entwined with that criminal bank. I would not be surprised to see JPM squeeze a bank (or more) into submission, by simply letting the prices of both metals rise through market demand, unfettered by their criminal input.

Exciting times ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $605.2K 3.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 303479 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 352068 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.8¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ 1722558
Last updated 15.52pm 14/06/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.