SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

It amazes me that you and others talk about the ASX using delay...

1. 7,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2122
    It amazes me that you and others talk about the ASX using delay tactics, when in fact it was ISX that submitted not one but four SOC in the case, which each time pushed back the prospect of a trial by months. Do you remember the initial point of the case was to seek restatement of trading on the ASX? It then morphed into a form of proof (with outrageous damages claims for theatre) that the ASX was corrupt and shareholders couldn't possibly expect to have any success in domiciled in Australia, thus necessitating the transfer of all assets outside of Australian jurisdiction.

Guess where we are at now? The ASX case mere months later is stayed and going nowhere due to ISX/SP1/ISXFEU failure to comply with the security for costs order. Now the HC narrative is that its in the best interests of shareholders to give up and accept "justice" will never be allowed in this case because of blah blah and how great future investments are, this after more than two years of advertisement to shareholders and four SOCs with hundreds of millions in supposed damages being inflicted. Rodeo, are you starting to realise something might not be quite right? Were you misled by the company?
    Last edited by JoeGambler: 28/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.