SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Facts in the public domain do not require conclusion by the...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Facts in the public domain do not require conclusion by the Supreme Court of Australia.

After three years, what is there that we don't know? Paid employees obtained lawful contracts, the work completed and paid for. These particular contracts contributed to the Performance Shares being crystallised. To imply that these contracts were solely done to get performance shares is nonsense. Remembering there were five, too. There is only one contract which has fallen over the 10% mark in my opinion and that is through using future, unknown numbers at the time, to do that. I$X/SP1 is being prosecuted for failing to predict the future!! More nonsense.

Shareholders and several big Merchants after due diligence, have voted and come in.

What is the asx and Visa hiding? There is a good chance the ASIC SoC will collapse with that enlightenment is my opinion.

The dirty emails got the GSW case over the line for ASIC. Conversely, here, the Group is chasing similar I think. How does one claim being misled, when you know what is going on?

The case against the asx has been ready to go for a long time and will be adjusted for the amount claimed. Where is the asx defence? The Justice asked for that 10 months ago. The only mitigation for damages caused is if the ASIC SoC gets something to stick, but they can't get past the spit ball.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4701/4701995-68657c3f1535a9e39782d3dd64c1d1dd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.