SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Off Topic topics, page-79

1. 5,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    I've just caught up with what's been happening the last month and I can see that disappointment has caused a rift with people at each other's throat unnecessarily. My position was that I wanted the Court case to proceed full pelt and to see the Regulator held to account for this lengthy suspension that has hurt us SH more than anyone else.
    When I saw the case suspended due to lack of funds for security for costs I was bitterly disappointed but am a realist and know that placing a huge financial burden is a common method of destroying the other party without even getting to the substantive case.The only fairy tale way of running (and having a good chance at winning ) this case is if there's a law firm/ counsel willing to take it on on a no-win no fee basis. JK has been so trashed by the media/ AFR that I cannot see any counsel taking this on.

I missed out on the closing date of the ISXFEU buyout by Alternative Liquidity. Can anyone tell me if this was a good move and what are the consequences of selling out or staying?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.