SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I've just caught up with what's been happening the last month...

1. 5,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    I've just caught up with what's been happening the last month and I can see that disappointment has caused a rift with people at each other's throat unnecessarily. My position was that I wanted the Court case to proceed full pelt and to see the Regulator held to account for this lengthy suspension that has hurt us SH more than anyone else.
    When I saw the case suspended due to lack of funds for security for costs I was bitterly disappointed but am a realist and know that placing a huge financial burden is a common method of destroying the other party without even getting to the substantive case.The only fairy tale way of running (and having a good chance at winning ) this case is if there's a law firm/ counsel willing to take it on on a no-win no fee basis. JK has been so trashed by the media/ AFR that I cannot see any counsel taking this on.

I missed out on the closing date of the ISXFEU buyout by Alternative Liquidity. Can anyone tell me if this was a good move and what are the consequences of selling out or staying?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.