PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Yes - we hear what your saying William but on a more positive...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Yes - we hear what your saying William but on a more positive note -

Prof Waters, a member of the Company’s ATL1103 Scientific Advisory Group, has been involved in the study of GH action for over 30 years and was the first to purify and characterise the GH receptor.

In reviewing this new data in his advisory capacity, Prof Waters was particularly impressed with ATL1103’s effects in suppressing GHr RNA expression in the liver, which led to Prof Waters incorporating the Company’s new data in his presentation today on GH/IGF-I and Cancer.

Prof Waters said: “We know patient populations without GHr, such as those with Laron Syndrome, are protected from developing cancer and that those populations that have a more active form of
    GHr appear more susceptible to lung cancer. Many tumors produce their own GH independently of circulating or systemic GH, and knockdown of tumor GHr is likely to be the best therapeutic strategy for these types of tumors. In this study, ATL1103 was shown to potently reduce GHr expression in the liver by 99% at the low dose tested. I think if this level of GHr reduction could be achieved in the tumours of cancer patients, then ATL1103 becomes a very exciting new agent for cancer treatment.”

I like that last little bit - dont you :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.