BRU 0.00% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

off we go, page-26

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Cheers slick and I fully agree CEOChair. I'm CFD trading over my main long holding (to preserve capital gains tax reduction on main holding and use leverage on trading). I learnt the hard way with CFDs in the GFC that it's just better for your sanity to wait for uptrends or trade the news which is why I missed $1.30 for my last CFD entries. (Also I was banking on being able to enter during any xmas weakness in preparation for greater new years news flow but they released that ann right before the holidays, a few weeks earlier than I had expected.. Close but no cigar).

So I'm not besmirching all T/A in all scenarios like some people take it, I'm only following the literal rules of T/A itself (Re: price action) that some T/A proponents are blindly ignoring.

The only thing I'd add is trend or no trend I'm a fan of intra-drill trading where applicable. Investing in oil drills is largely about risk mitigation (sure this applies to any investment but given how high the risks are in O&G it's particularly true here) so derisking on any excitement about secondary target hydrocarbon shows is sensible. Also closing out a leveraged position allows you to "double down" on a new leveraged position with the profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $1.548K 18.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52478 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 81209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.