pd / dex, Telling the truth isn't testing "boundaries". The...

1. 5,033 Posts.

pd / dex,

Telling the truth isn't testing "boundaries". The truth is a fact - or should be in a democracy (its why you can't get sued for it - libel - if you know anything about law).

I note your post refers to 'it is noted that a few here now slip in adjectives like "trecherous", again to test boundaries'.

Are you scared of facts? That is what your post appears to imply (which I note it is in the context of criticism of Turnbull - which is very transparent).

The fact is Malcolm was very trecherous. He was happy to stand in Abbotts cabinet whilst at the same time going out of his way on numerous occasions publically to undermine him - you would be young and very naive if you think otherwise.

If Mal was an honourable individual he would have resigned from Abbotts cabinet prior to under taking his publical destabilisation activities.

He didn't.

The fact is Mal was trecherous. I'm very happy to debate that fact with you if you'd like to go into further discussion.

You shouldn't let the truth get in the way of your feelings - even if the facts don't align with your personal political choices.

GD
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.