Sorry gdbeech, but have to upset the applecart because while its...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sorry gdbeech, but have to upset the applecart because while its clear you are peeved about Malcolm Turnbull outing Tony Abbott the reality is that a clear majority of the Liberal MPs opted to replace Abbott with Malcolm Turnbull. Remember also that the same thing happened to Malcolm Turnbull before he was axed as Opposition leader by Tony Abbott.

I fully understand why you are not enamoured to a sitting PM being axed but the reality is that it can and does happen. Malcolm Turnbull has since gone to an election and won and is now the legitimate leader of the LNP chosen by a majority of the voters. The voters have spoken and thats all that really matters. You don’t have to be happy about that but the voters who elected Malcolm Turnbull and the majority of Liberal MPs obviously don’t share your view and certainly would not subscribe to the treachery tag. Politics is a numbers game and the numbers went Malcolm Turnbulls way and the voters of Australia have spoken.

I am not criticising your views in saying the above because you are entitled to be angry but that doesn’t alter the facts I have described above.

cheers
    Last edited by eagle888: 12/12/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.