DDT 0.00% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

offer at $0.01, page-2

1. 247 Posts.
    Hi Datadotters
    Vindicated and Villing to invest Vurther!

I hope that other investors took up their entitlement to new shares.

Instub
    I applied for more than my purchase in the first offered SPP.
    AS far as depressing of shareprice
    -- it is already depressed because of the SPlacement and now the necessary rights offer to smaller shareholders to acquire at the lower (apparently and arguably forced depression of price in the related party and other party placement).

The upside is it raises some cash strengthening the balance sheet providing for sales expenses however, it raises also questions about the achieved to targetted sales and delay in those receipts??
    No recent announcement I am aware of, has this info.

I view it as a matter of market share of a rather larger market i.e I dont view a downturn in the total auto market as of concern to a company that has yet to penetrate a percentage of that huge market.
    Its a higher risk investment anyhow hence the potential for blue sky rewards.

The SP was tracking along quite steadily before the share shenanigans and I believe with the retracement of the dilution by current small shareholders (if they take up all the SPP entitlement) will provide good SP future at least a return to pre-placement price in the near term.

One of my Tecchie Speccies
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 18324431 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2747047 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.