FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

offer extended, page-10

1. 2,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    hI ALL

Lets GeT REAL HERE,the extension is for only one reason.
    That is for stone.

1 it gives stone an out-when FML shareprice hits above 7.7c stone will get their money back plus a small profit at no cost to FML or their shareholders.At 10c they'll make $3m to $6m.

2 it's very plain-FML bought CRE for its tax losses and has no intention of paying more in shares or cash.It was an opportunist swap of shares for cash due to be paid out to the tax man over the next 2yrs,to keep the cashflow within FML,with prospective tenements for free.Face it,get real,peg out any area in the greenbelt and it's prospective,probably got old mine workings all over the place and gold for the finding.Cheap explorers with good tenement packages abound.

3 FML are making it plain it's all or nothing,by that i mean FML will concentrate on their own assets ahead of CRE and will use their resources on their own tenements and let the milling contract continue to click away,while they control CRE's finances,direction and development if any.

Cre while listed the way it is DO NOT EVEN NEED TO PROVIDE QUARTERLY REPORTS,i believe.This is why many miners list this way.So Stone can be kept in the dark,to CRE's position for another 3 months i.e.past end of December,i believe,maybe longer.

Hence the latest analysts report with FML independent of CRE as it may simply be left,for later.It's a financial investment rather than a mining one at the moment as far as we as FML shareholders need be concerned.It's a dig and truck operation for cash-NOT GOLD ounces don't forget.We control it,we get paid interest,we get expenses.Divvies are probably years away.

6-7g/ton IN THE QUARTZ WASH at TI-now that's a sign of BIG BICKIES on FML's doorstep.As they say quartz wash(the small white bits of quartz washed about on the lake surface) is normally IGNORED BECAUSE IT's BARREN(no gold)

Add to that some of the new pit cutbacks at 5-6g/ton and it's back to the FML story once again and rising grades thru the mill intead of .9g/ton site trash.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $7.143K 57.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 165050 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.