FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

offer extended, page-13

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    reiner,

i don't think your going to see anything OFFICIAL for a little while.Normally that is bad news,but here i suspect it's waiting until inclusion in the asx 300 is official and will be used to FOCUS attention on FOCUS.

More than happy with the paid(remember the company paid for this)walk around just done,it can say things the company can't,without having to give a back-up and just what holders have been crying for-what's been happening.The summary says it all.You might get paid to say a company is worth 14c,but don't think this man would,the way he has done it without some excitement attatched to what he was seeing.
    CW said the same in his comments,in the past.Some things he could print and some things best left out,but you can read excitement in these words,the same with CW's with his article some time ago.

No point using your powder up making a big bang,when there's no spectators.Best to wait until the crowds gathered and seated,best to delay the OFFICIAL performance start for 10 minutes for the stragglers to arrive and get seated as well-then hit them with the spectacle.

DYOR-bargain buying days limited,i'm sure,we've just been given the OFFICIAL(paid) unofficial shareholders heads-up.FML doing JUST FINE and with CRE on the sidelines for the moment stewing in it's own juices like a tough old chicken in a crockpot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.