ALA 7.69% 18.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Offer from the Company, page-105

1. 13,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    pogues:  "So again I ask what has fundamentally changed?"  And: "....look over here at the shiny new thing..."

pogues and other LT holders of EMS/SUD:   Nothing seems to EVER CHANGE with this company -  continually over time shifting their focus onto something 'new' or 'different'.  Before we all seem to forget:  EMS/SUD has over many, many years INVESTED (resp. spent money on) ARTIMIST to the tune of MORE than (approx.)  the CURRENT market cap of this company -  and WHAT exactly has been the success with this Artimist project???

And then the focus was on SUD 1 - 3 and then Pfizer and thereafter ..... and thereafter....  and now another SHINY new TOY ?!?

Management must really believe all shareholders are kind of dumb or something along those lines... (IMHO, of course)

All the aforementioned purely JIMHO, of course. 

Hope a MASSIVE PUMP will bring this up to not just 1 cents territory but much higher still so that I (and a lot of others??) can finally get rid of my remaining EMS/SUD stock and see an overall more moderate LOSS happening here.  Best of LUCK to all!  

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $189.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $399.1K 2.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 858513 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 131746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.