ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

hello all.... a slight over reaction to the news this morning...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    hello all.... a slight over reaction to the news this morning but as expected. holders could have predicted that any news other than a deal would have caused a price reduction. interesting reading in the T20 which further leans towards my sources being correct that the current leadership may be in some trouble come AGM. not the same backing as the company had 6-12 months ago... I would expect a fiery AGM this year and look forward to the feedback. for holders that are still around and did not panic, you may feel a sense of disappointment given the SP. although I cannot predict the future I always come back to the fundamentals. for me personally, they have not changed. this is what should be kept in mind when dealing with spec stocks. as previously stated I don't generally deal with bio stocks as I like to know a more definitive outcome ie. what is in the ground when dealing with commodities, however, I will say again that there are deals in the pipeline, testing has been done and we are waiting for pen to paper/ink to dry. there is no reason why this company would not have a bright future. where there is a seller, as long as the left side of the column keeps stacking up there are buyers. if you ended up selling today I wish you all the best, hopefully it was not in the red or if you have a better stock to put your money towards, I also wish you luck on that also. for those that are around, this company is no-where near done. patience is something not all possess but for those that do, I am confident you will be rewarded. 1 deal out of a possible 7/8 can make the company and get this to highs that no one would have expected. I will leave you with this... there is a reason why we have someone working in the states and why to secure him was done very quickly.... a bit of research into this and a step back to see what is really going on may cause you to get a bit excited like I am... as always, good luck to everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.