ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

I think there is a real over-reaction and holders need to think...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    I think there is a real over-reaction and holders need to think why there has not been much movement with respect to deals. for what it is worth, IMO, if I were in a law suit and looking to try and resolve this, I would want to be getting out of the dispute with the least amount of monetary payout... how to do this? show that they company is not going anywhere any time soon and don't enter into any binding agreements. there are deals in the pipeline and there are non disclosure statements signed. IMO SUD has strategically delayed any potential deals in order to finalize the legal dispute and reach a low monetary settlement. that has been a win. now it's time to materialize the non disclosure agreements. this will take some time. SH were thrown a bone by being advised there is something in the pipeline. I read this as having patience. we have the products. we have now appointed a very expirenced person to attack the US market. deals will materialize. I don't doubt that which is why I have invested. for those that have been here for over a decade I totally understand. the price was over 50c in 2002 when it debuted... if your holding from the highs then I totally understand the frustration but that's the game your playing. if you didn't believe you were into something it is likely the majority of you would have cut your losses and invested into something else. why maintain a position in a so called 'dog' stock if that's what you truly believe this is. coming on here and bagging the company will only deter new blood. take a step back and look at the fundamentals. they are there. last week I posted about BD1 and BIT. as expected, the former has continued to decline. why? no potential revenue any time soon! when there is no revenue prospects there are CR's. I guarantee that there is one coming for BD1. just looks at their financials. this has not had a 'run' as traders say. this is not even a day traders stock. it might have been for a week but by the time traders got in the most they would have gained was 3 pips. I personally don't invest for 3 pips. deals coming and re-rate coming. when they do this price and opportunity for entry or top up will be laughed at. look at a stock as a business not as a roulette table. business do fail offcourse, however, anyone thinking that this is the top end of the SP needs to re-think their investing knowledge. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.