K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

Who will accept the offer?Or should we wait for a squeeze-out ?...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Who will accept the offer?

Or should we wait for a squeeze-out ? But i don't know anything about the Australian jurisdiction.
    Or wait for another takeover offer, which I now think is unlikely, since to date, no other interested party has occurred.

Personally, I feel the offer as a rip-off high 10.

I would have preferred it that would expand the resource at Kola and Dougu. Within 2-3 years of Potashmarkt again looks better.
    Only the huge waterhead of management salaries should decrease and you should concentrate on pure drilling and enlarging the resource.
    ELM burns too much money through the big salaries and for all studies.

In the end, ELM has spent the last four years more than 70 million and is a BFS finished project , which only needs to be established.
    ELM is taken at a price that covers only the cost of the BFS and the license and explorerrights, the resource is for free.

How can such Pala, who subscribed a capital increase at $ 1.26 1.5 years ago, now say that they accept an offer of 0.66. And there are many investors who have been through capital increases at 1.26 and 0.86 .
    At that time they will pay only for the potential of ELM high prices, today, where ELM has demonstrated the potential and has done all the dirty work they will accept a loss of 50%.
    The Mining License, explorer rights and PFS and BFS, environmental studies, etc. pose an immense value because it costs a lot of money and time.
    This is what we not get paid as shareholders who have gone through hard times with ELM.

If you think about it , i can not believe that there are no other big players who makes any higher offer.
    The already proven resourcevalue of 30 billion they get for free, and the resource could be doubled within a year at least .

The Chinese have understand this, thats why they want to buy ELM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.