RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Offer Increase 21c Vote Yes, page-101

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    From the Scheme a superior bid is after Resapp obtains legal and financial advice.
    How long does it take to get legal and financial advice?
    Would Pfizer be informed before the legal or financial advice was obtained? I guess they would.
    I'm sure that Pfizer could put a matching offer without Resapp having to disclose the competing bid.
    Just my opinion of cause.

Superior Proposal means a bona fide written Competing Proposal received by ResApp that:
    (a) is of the kind referred to in any of paragraph (b), (c) or (d) of the definition of Competing
    Proposal. other than any licensing of ResApp’s Intellectual Property Rights;
    (b) did not result from a breach by ResApp by any of its obligations in clause 11;
    (c) the ResApp Board determines, acting in good faith and in order to satisfy what the
    ResApp Board considers to be the ResApp Directors’ statutory or fiduciary duties, and
    after having obtained advice from ResApp's external legal and financial advisers:

(i) is reasonably capable of being valued and reasonably capable of being
    completed in accordance with its terms; and
    (ii) would, if completed substantially in accordance with its terms, result in a
    transaction that is more favourable to ResApp Shareholders than the
    Transaction,
    in each case taking into account all aspects of the Competing Proposal, including the
    terms of the Competing Proposal, the price and/or value of the Competing Proposal, any
    conditions, timing considerations and any other matters affecting the probability of the
    Competing Proposal being completed in accordance with its terms, the identity, expertise,
    reputation and financial condition of the person making the proposal, and legal, regulatory
    and financial matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.